Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inception

Inception! The Protector's of GatheringCraft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vandals and hoodlums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firecyclones

Firecyclones

Vandals and hoodlums Empty
PostSubject: Vandals and hoodlums   Vandals and hoodlums EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:33 am

Okay people, I understand that you like to look through other people's houses. But please, don't take what is in their chests and furnaces without asking them first. I don't like logging in and noticing that some of the stacks of stone that should have been in my furnaces are missing. Oh and whoever it was that made those stone stairs and put them on top of my tower for me, I appreciate the gesture but I would prefer to build my house my own way.

Edit: And now somebody stole 4 diamonds and about 25 iron ore from me. If I ever find out who is doing this i swear they will have hell to pay.

Last edited by Firecyclones on Thu May 10, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sk8s4d8s
Admin
Sk8s4d8s

PostSubject: Re: Vandals and hoodlums   Vandals and hoodlums EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:56 am

We had some greifers last week, who were all kicked, and some ex members made there own faction, and stole alot of stuff, including potions from Jamie. Don't worry, were going after them.
Back to top Go down
https://gcinception.forumotion.com
Sk8s4d8s
Admin
Sk8s4d8s

PostSubject: Re: Vandals and hoodlums   Vandals and hoodlums EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Firecyclones wrote:
Okay people, I understand that you like to look through other people's houses. But please, don't take what is in their chests and furnaces without asking them first. I don't like logging in and noticing that some of the stacks of stone that should have been in my furnaces are missing. Oh and whoever it was that made those stone stairs and put them on top of my tower for me, I appreciate the gesture but I would prefer to build my house my own way.

Edit: And now somebody stole 4 diamonds and about 25 iron ore from me. If I ever find out who is doing this i swear they will have hell to pay.
As I said before, I had my eyes on Exenith, and today, it was proven correct. Your diamonds and other items, as well as Jamie's went missing when they gained a new member from Inception. We have your diamond, and some more, and I will give them to you. This resulted in another kick of Seth from the faction, because the Exenith leader confessed to stealing because Seth gave the ok to do so. He is banned, end of discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://gcinception.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vandals and hoodlums   Vandals and hoodlums Empty

Back to top Go down

Vandals and hoodlums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inception  :: General Discussion :: What's Up?-
Jump to: