Inception
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inception

Inception! The Protector's of GatheringCraft!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Theif, The Faction, and The Negotiations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sk8s4d8s
Admin
Sk8s4d8s

The Theif, The Faction, and The Negotiations Empty
PostSubject: The Theif, The Faction, and The Negotiations   The Theif, The Faction, and The Negotiations EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:14 am

So, as you may already know, we had some theiving happen recently. The first blame went to xXRealNinjaXx, but was soon ventured away from him, and targeted towards Exenith, a faction who, just like Inception did both times of its creation, was the "offspring" of another faction, taking some members along the way. Needless to say, more and more items vanished. First, it was Jamie's chest of potions and his enchantment table. Then I heard complaints from Sonic about missing diamond, and Fire has complained about diamonds and other theiving. Exenith was given approval from Seth, which is why he was demoted, that they could take some resources, such as cobble, dirt, wood, etc. to start off. This wasn't checked with by the HighCouncil, and since Seth lost his ownership of the faction a while ago, wasn't his decision. I would have ok'd it if he had asked first, but since he didn't, he was demoted of his moderator. The blame went more and more towards Exenith as everytime a member of ours went there, more items vanished into thin air. Accusations were made towards them, and along came Majigama's leave from the faction. Within the same hour, Fire had lost 4 diamonds. I stepped in. Me and Dread got the location of Exenith and blew it to hell, recovering some of the lost diamonds, and the enchantment table that was stolen from Jamie. Since my theory was prove, relations went hostile fast. Qsd had confessed to stealing because Seth had ok'd theft of any items. This led to me kicking Seth. Later that night, negotiations between Maji and me were made, and I agreed that we did take it to far, and they had also stated that one person was the theft of the items, not the whole faction. I removed all hostility towards them, but friendship wasn't happening either. Qsd and I began negotiations, and he said his idea of the theif was a member of his faction, who ended up with 55 diamonds. We agreed that we would punish the theif, and I offered peace between both of us, and we became allies again. As far as EvilEmpire, they may still be against Exenith, and if they are, we are not partaking in that.

Victory was in the eyes of Inception today, with the promotion of Fire to a co-owner, and an idea at who is a theiving S.O.B.
Back to top Go down
https://gcinception.forumotion.com

The Theif, The Faction, and The Negotiations
Page 1 of 1